Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hello Pink Diamonds!
I wanted to create this blog for 2 reasons!
  1. The first reason that I wanted to start The Pink Diamonds Blog is that God has plans for each of us in 2014. A part of the plan He has given me is The Pink Diamonds Blog ♥♡♥♡
  2. The second reason that I created The Pink Diamonds Blog is I want to be able to share with visitors how amazing and valuable they are.
So, a few of you may be wondering why I named my blog and forthcoming non-for-profit organization Pink Diamonds. Some of the adjectives used to describe a pink diamond and other rare gems can be used to describe women: RARE, PRICELESS, EXTRAORDINARY, BRILLIANT, VALUED, PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, MAGNIFICENT, VALUABLE, to list a few.
This blog is names Pink Diamonds because sister I believe you are a rare and invaluable creation of God, check this scripture out:
Proverbs 31:10 │“Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies and pearls.” (Ladies, I didn’t write this – it is Biblical)
An individual can walk out along a roadside and collect hundreds of sedimentary rocks anytime they want. However, the same individual can walk 500,000 roadsides and will likely never come across a pink diamond. The Argyle mine produces 90% of the world’s supply of pink diamonds. However, an extremely small proportion of Argyle Diamonds production is Pink color; in fact less than one tenth of 1% is classified pink. That means statically, 3,000 diamonds can be found in the Argyle Mine of Australia and only three would be classified as a pink diamond. If an individual could go alongside the roadside to find a pink diamond then they would not be worth much. IT IS THE RARE, HARD TO FIND GEMS THAT ARE WORTH SO MUCH!
Do you truly realize how valuable you are to God? Do you comprehend the enormity of what a precious creation you are? You are more precious than any gem in this world; nothing but God himself can compare to you— BEAUTIFUL, STRONG, RESILENT, and PRICELESS are just a few of the words God calls you. In this world of more than 3,301,112,087 women there is ONLY ONE YOU! Most of us do not really comprehend this concept and as a result; many of us throw ourselves away. To really comprehend how valuable the woman is to God, we only need to look to Him.
When God gave me the vision for Pink Diamonds I placed a tremendously low price tag on myself, I had in mind and action lost my concept of having value. Heather Lindsey founder of The Pinky Promise, an organization that promotes honoring God with your life & body whether single or married said, “A price tag is the amount that a person will pay for YOU to get you to drop your standards.” (I’ll blog in detail about how God gave me the vision for the Pink Diamonds Blog and a non-for profit organization called Pink Diamonds for Teenage Girls at a later time.)
When God gave me the vision for the Pink Diamonds Blog and for the associated non-for-profit organization in February of 2010 my price tag was low. (For more insight please read Heather Lindsey Blog “Your Price Tag.”) For the past two years, God has given me the ability to stand tall and see my priceless tag, as well as all women. I could not righteous be the figurehead of The Pink Diamonds Blog or non-for-profit organization when God placed this vision on my heart four years ago. I had to take time to consider the plank in my own life and remove it, before creating these two forums. (See Matthew 7:1-5)
I can verbally confess Christ as my savior and if I lived in a glass house my LIFE and HEART would demonstrate a righteous life in Him. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstance that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. You are special – You are a Pink Diamond! Don't ever forget it!
 
Please read my blog posts and encourage others to read them too! I will start regularly blogging in January of 2014.

2 comments: